All orders are accepted subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
It is understood that the purchaser has read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following conditions, unless altered by the company in writing.
Full payment must be authorised and funds transferred to us before the goods can be dispatched.
The cost of carriage will be as quoted during the purchase process and payment for this is the responsibility of the purchaser.
All goods sold have the benefit of a 6 month warranty, unless otherwise stipulated on this website.
The company shall not be responsible for:
- Any defects resulting from wear and tear, accident or improper use by the purchaser or user.
- Unless confirmed by the company in writing, the company does not warrant that the product/s purchased are suitable for the particular use as required by the purchaser.
- Any defects on a product supplied where, for whatever reason, the original manufacturer refuses to accept that the particular item is eligible for repair under warranty.
- The company may, at its discretion, accept goods for refund, always subject to the goods being returned in perfect condition, complete with all accessories and full packaging also to be in perfect condition.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning goods for repair and for the return carriage costs of goods being sent back after repair.
- No refund can be given for the original shipping/postage cost of any items which are returned for credit. The refund given will be for the cost of the item only. Where shipping was free of charge, any refund will be reduced by the actual cost to ship the original item.
- We may agree to accept goods for refund outside of the 7 day “Returns” period, however, in such a case we will make a 25% re-stocking charge.
The company shall not be liable for any loss sustained or for any personal damage to any property whatsoever, or howsoever arising directly out of, or in consequence of the use of or delayed delivery of equipment supplied by the company, including, but not limited to loss of profits and liability to third parties.